Our Product Range:
Polycarbonate Sheets (Plain/Profiled/Corrugated/Multiwall)
Enviroshine Polycarbonate Sheets are a perfectly ideal medium for roofing glazing, skylights, Pathway bus shelters, shopping arcade, canopies, partitions greenhouse and industrial glazing because of ties combined mechanical, optical, thermal properties offered separately by metals, glass & other plastics.
Enviroshine polycarbonate sheet, extruded from polycarbonate resin offer significant design freedom, lightweight, fire performance and thermal insulation. Enviroshine polycarbonate sheet combines high impact resistance with optical clarity, so providing superior safety and security protection.
Polycarbonate commonly referred to as “Transparent Steel” is a polymer with a unique blend of the following properties:
- Light in weight hence easy to handle and install.
- Manufactured through the Extrusion Process.
- Provided with a protective coating on both sides to guard against U.V. Rays.
- Outstanding impact resistance and virtually unbreakable.
- Excellent thermal and electrical insulation properties.
- Superlative fire performance (self extinguishing) and TAC approved.
- High temperature tolerance (from -40°C to 130°C)
Area of use:
- Natural lighting for operations areas in industries, ports, airports etc.
- Building and construction
- Domes and canopies
- Curved roof lights
- Roof tops for school, colleges and auditoriums
- Skylights for Railway stations and Bus stands
- Terrace covering, Chhajjas and private extensions
- Green houses for critical case crops, sensitive to climatic changes